Recipes
Recipes Search
LOGIN
Add Recipe

a la Easy Spicy Chicken Meal Recipe for 1 person

a la Easy Spicy Chicken Meal Recipe for 1 person

Postby HighHeelKitchen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 pm

a la Easy Spicy Chicken Meal for 1 person:
This is a quick concoction which I came up with when my darling supergeek partner was far too busy to join me for dinner. I prepared for myself a quick meal which was both small and yet left me with a sense of being full and also my palette satisfied. Considering that there may be bio-warfare predominant in my Country of residence or transgenic pollution evident in Europe ((( http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/OrganicsAuckland/genic.html & http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/OrganicsAuckland/theGeneticChild.html ))), I did not even consider to include any other fresh vegetables.

2 small thinly sliced cooked pieces of chicken breast flesh
8 small cooked peeled baby potatoes
3 black seedless olives
3 Tablespoons Virgin Olive oil
1 heaped teaspoon Butter or margarine
1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger-root (dried and milled ginger does not substitute for this recipe)
1/4 teaspoon Thai Green Curry Paste
A generous sprinkle of Indian Curry Powder

In a frying pan add all ingredients except chicken, either cook the chicken seperately or microwave frozen precooked chicken. Raise the heat of the frying pan to high and stir-fry for a minute, add a small dash of water and continue to stir-fry, attended, for a further minute. Remove immediately from heat and serve alongside your chicken. You may sprinkle with sea salt which you have ground with your mortar and pestle, but for sensitive palettes, this is not recommended as the sea salt "explodes" the heat of spices.

To drink: Sparkling Mineral Water.

Enjoy! & trust me, you will be chasing the juices around your plate and savouring every morsel. This recipe leaves you with a sense of contentment and a feeling of warmth and wholeness.
HighHeelKitchen
Site Admin

RSS @HighHeelKitchen Pinterest Facebook G+

Return to Poultry, Chicken & Wild Game Birds Recipes